Tuesday, August 31, 2010

We knew you could do it, Roscoe!





Roscoe, now Hank, is thriving in his new home. But don't take it from me. Here it is directly from his new mom (who won't be offended by my editing, I hope):

"It's been almost a month since I adopted Hank and I wanted to let you know he is doing great. He is much more confident and is so mellow that I take him to work with me at the tattoo shop almost every day. He is so gentle and affectionate with everyone, I think he makes the tattoos hurt less! Today we went to the beach and I let him off-leash for the first time. At first he was a little scared of the ocean but a girl pit who had also been recently adopted showed up and showed him the ways. He was so happy!"

Go Roscoe! Oops, I mean Go Hank!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Rosco/Hank
I am so happy you are happy. I loved working with you. you were one of my favorites. Love you boy.

Kelley

Pam said...

What an awesome sight to see Hank running with the waves. Thank you, Patsy; thank you Ellie.

Jill P said...

Really nice to see this kind of happy ending for a BACS pitbull!