Monday, June 28, 2010

BAD RAP class moving to Sundays on July 11

Hi all,

If you take a dog to BAD RAP class, please be aware that the class is moving back to Sundays starting on July 11. I believe the time of the class is the same (11:30AM - 12:30PM) but I will double check that as well.

If you haven't seen it yet, check out the nice writeup the BAD RAP team gave our volunteers over on their blog last month.

Working with one of our shelter pitties at BAD RAP class definitely takes consistency, discipline, and patience, but it pays off for the dogs. Since Azul and I are such good pals after working together for so long, I feel like I can tease him about his shenanigans (also, he can't take offense because I know he doesn't read the blog). But his behavior has definitely improved since we started the class together. He's more responsive to correction, enjoys taking instruction and completing tasks, and is calmer on his leash.

No comments: