Then . . .
Now . . .
From Jose, Hiro and Mo's adopter:
"Hiro's the black and tan dog who I adopted first. Then Mo the pit-lab mix light tan dog-- the second dog who I adopted from BACS. Fatboy's also on the pic which is my other dog. They get along so well. I'm glad I got these two dogs from the shelter and gave them a forever-home. They sleep on the bed with us like our own kids. They love to watch TV, going to the park, going to Petfood Express (lol), they love those rope toys, especially Mo. Most toys never last though(lol). Hiro is a clinger, follows me everywhere, even to the bathroom. I think Mo's shelter name was Santho, I forget Hiro's shelter name thogh [Drake]. Enjoy the pics. Will give you more updates.
I love these dogs. They never fail to put a smile on my face everyday. Hiro loves belly rubs. Mo is such a big puppy-- he plays 90% of the time and the other 10% he devotes to sleeping and eating. I wish I could save more dogs. . . it's really sad to hear about alot of dogs in the shelter who don't get the chance that Hiro and Mo got. But you guys [staff] and the volunteers are just angels and what you do there at the shelter the time and effort you put into caring for these dogs is just amazing. Thanks for all of your hard work."
Back to you, Jose for giving these lucky dogs a more-than-a-dog-coud-ask for forever-home. : )