Saturday, December 1, 2012

November's Volunteer of the Month


Justin
 
Just under the wire for our November volunteer! Justin has been doing great work at the shelter for several years now. Thanks for being such a friend to all of the animals, Justin!
 
What do you do when you're not at the shelter?

I'm a student so I spend a lot of time studying. I am also recently engaged so lately I've been trying to plan my wedding.
 
Why did you initially decide to volunteer at BACS?

When I moved to the bay area I was in a situation where I couldn't have pets. I turned to volunteering at BACS in order to fulfill my desire to interact with dogs and cat.
 
What are your favorite things about volunteering?

Initially it was simply hanging out with the animals. Now that I have been volunteering for a couple years I also really look forward to seeing all the great people too, from the awesome shelter staff to all the other helpful and friendly volunteers.
 
Who are you favorite dogs (and/or cats), past and present?
 
Present: Hero, JoJo, Belle, Diamond, Greta.Past: Brando, Blue, Gus, Molly, Cosmo, Decker, Joey, Nemo, Bill, Brad, just to name a few.

No comments: