Sunday, December 16, 2012

Hero for a Day

Hero has got to be one of the most photogenic pooches I've ever encountered. I'm no photography expert (at all) but it'd be hard to take a bad picture of this brindle boy! Hero and I had a really nice walk in Aquatic Park the other day after the heavy rain storm.

Definitely one of the more unusual items I've ever encountered in Aquatic Park. Did the storm blow this bowling ball in? Love that it matched Hero's fetching blue leash

Hero planted himself in the fairy circle of mushrooms on the grass. Let's hope some magic brings this boy a home of his own.

Ah, the pleasures of chewing on a bully stick on the wet grass in the sunshine

Hero posed quite readily against a metal art sculpture in the park.
I'm calling it "The Brindle on Brown" series:

Before dropping Hero off at his shelter kennel we stopped to play ball in the small dog run.

It was a good day to be Hero!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've missed you the past few weeks!!
this is Nice picture i like it
dog behaviour toronto